Wednesday 5 January 2011

How this Charity Shop works....

 I found this lovely little teddies pattern last year ( 2010 ) at Julie's site. She kindly gave me permission to use her patterns to raise money to help those less- fortunate Staffordshire Bull terriers.
 These little teddies are only couple inches tall. I hand-knit them all with new wool with love and care. I'll list all different colour bears separately with details of wool etc, how many of them are available at time.

ALL RAISED FUNDS  goes to StaffyClub(http://www.staffyclub.com/) charity funds to support hard working dog rescue/rehoming center.

Payments are greatly received via Paypal. Please take a look what is in the shop and contact me first about availability of the bears before you make any donations to avoid long time waiting.

..................................................................................................................................................................




STEP BY STEP HOW TO PLACE ORDER /DONATION
  • Step 1 - Please take a look What is in the shop. Contact me first about availability of number of bear you would like to have via e-mail or Comment below. If you are Staffy club member you will be able to send me message through club message board.
  • Step 2 - I'll send you a message back with confirmation of availability. If the requirement is large number I'll let you know the estimate of waiting time etc.
  • Step 3 - If you are happy with the step 2, I'll send you a invoice from my paypal account. When I received donation I only take 50p p&p fee and rest of them are transferred to Staffy Club Charity Account straight away. As a proof  and confirmation of transaction I also send the page of the transaction ( From my account to Staffy Club Charity Account ) back to you.  

  All bears are sent by " 1st class Large Letter" unless other method are required by donator with their expenses.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautifully made bears-and love your page Miho-looks great. Good luck and Thank you for all your hard work for our lovely dogs and for Staffyclub.com.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for popping in Carolyn. Hope it help a little those poor dogs and the people who work so hard for them.

    ReplyDelete